3M Trizact Hookit Film Disc 268XA, 5 in x NH A5, Orange, 50 per inner 100 per case
A precisely shaped mineral Hookit disc constructed on a durable film backing. For glass defect repair, corian and acrylic solid surface finishing. Precisely shaped pyramids wear away continually exposing fresh abrasive. Few processing steps, higher gloss level, effective surface leveling. Requires little water, easy touchup. 3M Trizact Hookit Film Disc 268XA is manufactured using proprietary micro-replication technology where micron-graded aluminum oxide particles are formed into tiny pyramids of abrasive mineral and then coated on a film backing. As these pyramids wear, fresh, sharp mineral is continually exposed to produce a consistent cut and a predictable, fine finish.
Get a Superior Finish on Solid Surfaces, Topcoats, Glass
When compared to conventional abrasive products, our 3M Trizact abrasives produce a finer finish, achieve results faster, and last longer. The 3M Trizact Hookit Film Disc 268XA is suitable for use on a variety of solid surfaces, topcoats, and to accommodate most finish and process requirements. It is manufactured with the 3M Hookit attachment system for quick mounting and removal and to hold the disc securely in place during use. Hookit discs conveniently and firmly attach to a hook-and-loop backup disc pad (sold separately) on rotary or random orbital tools, can be removed cleanly and easily, and can be re-used again and again for the life of the disc. This disc can be run wet or dry.
- Proprietary 3M Trizact abrasives start sharp and stay sharp, resulting in more predictable finishes and improved, consistent results
- Creates high gloss level for glass defect repair and solid surface finishing
- Micron sized abrasive pyramids produce a high-gloss finish
- Well suited for use on mini random orbital sanders to produce a polish-ready finish
- Produces finer finishes than paper and film-backed abrasives
Product ID: Trizact 268XA UPC: 00-051141-27489-8, 00051141274898 Stock ID: 60-4402-2793-6, 60440227936