Designed simplified with innovative features:
- Curvilinear design for low impact taping and speed.
- 1-1/2 inch tape leg (1.375 adjustable).
- Consistent quality tape application.
- Markets: Food and beverage, paper and print, distribution centers, pharmaceutical and general industrial.
- Applications: Sealing boxes, applying tape, case sealing, box closure and taping.
The Lower Taping Head has a low-impact sweeping motion exerts minimum force on case and maximizes system life. Heads available to apply 36 mm to 48 mm tape widths at up to 78 ft/min case speed. Exclusive buffing roller and brush compensate for case variation. Friction brake drum and constant one-way tape tension roller help assure consistent tape cutting and application. Includes blade oiler and safety guard.
Product ID: 3M ACCUII UPC: 00-021200-72181-6, 00021200721816 Stock ID: 78-8114-0832-3, 78811408323