3M File Belt Sander Attachment Arm - Standard 28368, 1 per case
Standard arm included with 3M File Belt Sander. Sand with contact wheel or platen. Use with 1/2 in x 18 in Coated Abrasive and Scotch-Brite belts. The 3M File Belt Sander Attachment Arm is an essential piece for grinding, blending or finishing with your 3M File Belt Sander. This arm allows you to work in small, hard to reach areas, and is available in a variety of shapes, sizes and end wheel types, which will allow a variety of tasks to be accomplished with ease.
Available in a variety of shapes and sizes to accomplish a variety of tasks, 3M™ File Belt Sander Attachment Arms allow grinding and finishing of many surfaces. Grinding and finishing may be accomplished by several user defined methods, appropriate for the application, using the contact wheel, platen, or slack of belt areas.
- Work in hard-to-reach areas with power and efficiency
- Grind and blend on the arm contact wheel or hard platen surface
- Finish and polish from slack of belt in the open section of the arm
- High quality construction
- Simple attachment to the 3M File Belt Sander makes changing arms fast and easy
Units per Pallet : 840 Each
Harmonizing Code : 8467990190
Hillas ID : HS-000065
UPC Number : 00051141283685
Vendor ID : 60440236705
Weight : .317 lbs