3M High Intensity Grade Prismatic Reflective Sheeting 3930 White, 1 in x 50 yd
Series 3930 prismatic sheeting with pressure sensitive adhesive is a reflective sheeting with a unique construction providing high levels of retroreflectivity for multiple traffic situations. Series 3930 sheeting outperforms its competitors with long-term reflectivity and durability while achieving excellent life cycle costs. Backed by 3M reliability. Exceeds ASTM D 4956 Spec Type III, IV and X.
- Durable - tougher topcoat aids against scuffs and scratches
- Vivid daytime colors provide 24-hourperformance with increased daytime visibility.
- Improved optical package increases nighttime visibility
- Meets multiple specifications
- Also available as finished sign faces
- Excellent choice for FHWA Minimum Retroreflectivity Compliance
- Not only is 3M high intensity prismatic sheeting bright and durable, it’s better for the environment. The manufacturing process for prismatic sheeting reduces VOC emissions by 97 percent and energy consumption by 72 percent compared to standard engineer grade sheeting processes. Now that’s a change for the better.
- Permanent Traffic Signage
- Work zone devices and signage
- Vertical Delineators
Units per Pallet : 150 Rolls
Harmonizing Code : 3919102055
ECCN : EAR99