3M Motor Lead Pigtail or V-Stub Splice 5384, 5-8 kV, Shielded and Non-Shielded, 250-500 kcmil (feeder), 4/0 AWG-500 kcmil (motor lead), 1 per case
- Designed for use with 30000 Series copper compression lugs or other UL Listed copper lugs
- Perfect for use with shielded and non-shielded cables
- 0.75 to 1.12-in O.D. insulation
- Accommodates wire size of 4/0 AWG to 500 kcmil
- Rated for 5/8 kV applications
- The lug or splice cover is made of EPDM rubber to resist punctures and abrasion damage
- Includes 6 tubes of silicone grease, 3 cold shrink jacket tubes, 3 cable ties, 3 ground straps and 1 instruction sheet
- Withstands a temperature range of 194 to 266 degrees F (90 to 130 degrees C)
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- 1 kit/case
3M™ 5380 Series Motor Lead Pigtail Splice Kit is designed for splicing motor lead cables to incoming feeder cables. This kit makes use of high dielectric-constant stress-control termination for feeder cables to reduce the size and electrical stress. It is rated for 5/8 kV-rated applications. The kit accommodates shielded and non-shielded cables.
3M™ 5380 Series Motor Lead Pigtail Splice Kit includes 3 lug covers, 3 cold shrink terminations, 12 mastic sealing strips, 3 copper tape strips, 3 constant force springs, 3 cleaning kits and more. The lug or splice cover is used as a slip-on insulator and made of EPDM rubber to resist punctures as well as abrasion damage. The mastic provides protection against moisture on the pigtail kits. It is perfect for splicing motor lead connections for polyethylene cable, cross-linked polyethylene cable, ethylene propylene rubber cable and copper conductors. RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
Product ID: 3M 5384 UPC: 00-051128-55954-3, 00051128559543 Stock ID: 80-6114-2542-4, 80611425424