3M NST Modified Polychloroprene Tubing
Key Product Features
- 3M NST Modified Polychloroprene Tubing is Recommended for Applications Requiring a Tough, Highly Flexible Covering.
- Provides superior cut-through and abrasion resistance and is unaffected by common fluids and solvent.
- Resistance to oils is excellent. The tubing maintains flexibility at low temperatures and can be readily marked by hot-stamp and print-wheel methods.
- When heated in excess of 135(deg)C (275(deg)F) NST tubing rapidly shrinks to a skintight fit.
- NST tubing is rated for continuous operation from -70(deg)C (-94(deg)F) to 121(deg)C (250(deg)F).