3M Scotchcast Potting Kit 2136, (1.5 oz)
3M Scotchcast Potting Kit 2136 is a safety-tested alternative to rigid corrosion-resistant metal conduit. The kit contains all the materials required to reliably encapsulate the No. 8 AWG ground connection in an underwater wet-niche fixture. Meets NEC requirements to allow the use of rigid nonmetallic conduit in the installation of wet-niche underwater lighting fixtures. 3M Scotchcast Potting Kit 2136 is a direct replacement for 3M Scotchcast Potting Kit 2135. It's tough, yet flexbile, and is available in a unique closed mixing pouch for easy mixing and pouring. It's an excellent multi-purpose moisture sealing resin.
3M Scotchcast Potting Kit 2136 includes all the accessories to encapsulate an 8 AWG ground connection in an underwater wet-niche fixture. The kit gets rid of corrosion and possible deteriorating effects of fresh swimming pool or fountain water, as well as sunlight on ground connections. It comes with a 2-part, liquid-type resin that helps in encapsulating the dripping ground connections.
3M Scotchcast Potting Kit 2136 includes black potting compound that helps in adhering copper, copper alloy and stainless steel materials. The multi-purpose moisture sealing resin ensure curing at room temperature and is designed to resist dripping or sagging. It takes totally 4 hours to cure the encapsulated connections. UL Listed and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Helps in encapsulating dripping or sagging ground connections
- Protects against corrosion and possible deteriorating effects of fresh swimming pool and sunlight
- Comes in black color
- Withstands temperatures of 221 degrees F (105 degrees C)
- Includes a package of 3M Scotchcast potting compound 2136, cleaning pad kit, applicator stick and pair of gloves
- Elongates 41.8% longer than its original size for easy insulation or wrapping
- Withstands a voltage rating of 1 kV or less
- UL Listed and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- 10 containers/case
Product ID: 3M 2136 UPC: 00-051128-59190-1, 00051128591901 Stock ID: 80-6114-6849-9, 80611468499
Units per Pallet : 800 Each
Harmonizing Code : 3909505000
ECCN : EAR99