3M Thermally Conductive Acrylic Interface Pad 5589H-15, 240 mm x 20 m, 1 per case, 1.5 mm
3M Thermally Conductive Acrylic Interface Pad 5589H-15 is designed to provide preferential heat transfer pass between heat generating component and heat sinks, heat spreaders and other cooling devices. 3M Thermally Conductive Acrylic Interface Pad 5589H is an acrylic elastomer based interface pad. It has high thermal conductivity, good electrical insulation properties and is ideally suited for applications that require non-silicone properties.
Interface Pad 5589H can decrease the load to integrated circuit chips during compression, and have good tack to many surfaces. These properties lead to a high performance non-silicone based thermal pad. Interface Pad 5590H is a higher thermal conductivity and somewhat firmer acrylic thermal pad, versus Interface Pad 5589H.
- Good softness and conformability to non-flat surfaces
- Excellent compressive stress relaxation
- Non-silicone acrylic elastomer
- Good dielectric performance
- Good surface tack leads to low thermal resistance at surface
- Thickness : 1.0 mm, 1.5 mm
- Excellent durability for long term thermal conductivity and electric insulation stability
Product ID: 3M 5589 UPC: 00-051115-52903-0, 00051115529030 Stock ID: JT-2700-5931-7, JT270059317
Units per Pallet : 48 Rolls
Harmonizing Code : 3506910000
ECCN : EAR99
Technical Data Sheet