Abrasive files hold their shape while imparting the finest, most uniform finish on precision machine parts and tool and die making. They are ideal for any deburring, chamfering or radiusing job or for filing delicate parts. Select the shape that matches the contNorton of the surface being stoned.
- Aluminum oxide abrasive produce a strong, keen, long-lasting edge and are the choice for the best blend of cut rate and finish
- Round files are ideal for deburring, chamfering, radiusing, lapping, honing, cleaning radius tools to a burr free edge, and dimensioning compound curves on templates
- Fine if preferred for producing sharper than average edges on woodworking tools, gouges, reamers, taps, auger bits and twist drills
- The use of oil with sharpening stones enhance the sharpening action and minimize the clogging of the stone's surface
- Norton Sharpening Stones have been the world leader for over 150 years
- Restoring cutting edge on straight-edged tools such as knives, chisels, plane blades, or other tools