Abrasive files hold their shape while imparting the finest, most uniform finish on precision machine parts and tool and die making. They are ideal for any deburring, chamfering or radiusing job or for filing delicate parts. Select the shape that matches the contNorton of the surface being stoned.
- Hard translucent Arkansas natural stone has an ultra fine grit that produces the finest edge possible while maintaining tolerances unequalled by any other abrasive for sharpening
- Square file applications range from dimensioning keyways to maintain fit, stoning faces on router bits, touching-up edges of reamer teeth, lapping/honing to close tolerances to produce the finest edge on precision instruments, die work and delicate tools
- Ultra fine grit is best for producing the keenest edge possible on precision tools and delicate instruments
- The use of oil with sharpening stones enhance the sharpening action and minimize the clogging of the stone's surface
- Norton Sharpening Stones have been the world leader for over 150 years
- Hard translucent Arkansas produces a highly polished finish
- Restoring cutting edge on straight-edged tools such as knives, chisels, plane blades, or other tools