Abrasive files hold their shape while imparting the finest, most uniform finish on precision machine parts and tool and die making. They are ideal for any deburring, chamfering or radiusing job or for filing delicate parts. Select the shape that matches the contNorton of the surface being stoned.
- Extra fine grit soft Arkansas surfaces for fine edges and tight tolerances
- Engravers’ points are the choice of professional die makers for cleaning tight corners and recesses where close tolerances and accuracy are a must
- Extra fine is ideal for producing the fine edges used in finishing, such as plane blades, router blades, knives and for honing and polishing dies and molds
- The use of oil with sharpening stones enhance the sharpening action and minimize the clogging of the stone's surface
- Norton Sharpening Stones have been the world leader for over 150 years
- Restoring cutting edge on straight-edged tools such as knives, chisels, plane blades, or other tools