Abrasive files hold their shape while imparting the finest, most uniform finish on precision machine parts and tool and die making. They are ideal for any deburring, chamfering or radiusing job or for filing delicate parts. Select the shape that matches the contNorton of the surface being stoned.
- Aluminum oxide abrasive produce a strong, keen, long-lasting edge and are the choice for the best blend of cut rate and finish
- Diamond shaped files are precision sharpening favorites for cleaning acute angles in dies and molds, and for stoning geometric chasers and sewing machine feeds
- Coarse grit is the choice for restoring badly worn cutting edges and for all sharpening not requiring a keen edge
- The use of oil with sharpening stones enhance the sharpening action and minimize the clogging of the stone's surface
- Norton Sharpening Stones have been the world leader for over 150 years
- Restoring cutting edge on straight-edged tools such as knives, chisels, plane blades, or other tools