Norton continues to offer specialty stones with optimum specifications and unique shapes that conform to, and quickly sharpen, specific tools. The offering includes stones for sharpening and honing woodworking and craftsmen’s tools, machine tools, large specialty stones for gardening tools, and pocket stones for sportsmen and outdoor enthusiasts.
- Crystolon is a premium silicon carbide abrasive fast stock removal for quick edge shaping with minimal loading
- Crystolon (silicon carbide) machine knife stones offer both coarse and fine sides for sharpening and honing paper and cloth-cutting knives and planer knives on the machine
- The groove around the middle of the stone protects fingers and provides a secure hold
- Norton Sharpening Stones have been the world leader for over 150 years
- Restoring cutting edge on straight-edged tools such as knives, chisels, plane blades, or other tools