Norton 7 In. Bear-Tex Vortex Rapid Prep Non-Woven Locking Disc Speed-Change Aluminum Oxide Aggregate Very Fine Grit
Non-woven discs are a combination of strong synthetic mesh and quality abrasives. They are ideal for use on portable tools to clean and remove imperfections on metal surfaces, clean, deburr or finish a variety of surfaces, blend weld seams, or create decorative finishes. The open construction of the non-woven material enables aggressive cutting action and improved surface finish.
- A fine grit non-woven disc for final surface blending on a variety of metals and surface shapes
- Premium high-loft nylon fiber bonded to a strong nylon scrim backing allows a thick layer of resin bond and grain for extended life and provides added durability and stiffness
- Patented Vortex agglomerated aluminum oxide grain produces the most consistent cutting and finishing action, combining the cutting power of a coarser grit with the finish of finer grits
- More resistant to edge wear; up to 4X life versus competitive products
- Controlled cut allows for increased productivity, consistent, uniform finish and reduced operator training