Paper sheets and rolls are engineered for optimum performance when sanding metal, wood, composites and painted surfaces. The sheets are packed in protective packaging to eliminate waste and permit easy, neat storage.
- Stronger less flexible backing used primarily on roll applications where high resistance to tearing is needed Most often used in the AA and Marine markets
- Heavy paper resin bonded aluminum oxide
- aluminum oxide is resin binded onto a durable heavy paper backing
- 36-80 recommended for rough to intermediate sanding of composites wood and fiberglass
- Rolls are packaged in a protective convenient dispenser which eliminates costly waste and permits neat easy storage
- Made in the USA
- Light sanding, primer sanding, primer sanding, defect removal, finishing, fiberglass,wood,and metal.