Abrasive slips impart the finest, most uniform finish on curved knives and tools, gouges, bead planers and carbide-tipped tools.
- Aluminum oxide abrasive produce a strong, keen, long-lasting edge and are the choice for the best blend of cut rate and finish
- The two different edge shapes make them universal sharpeners
- Fine if preferred for producing sharper than average edges on woodworking tools, gouges, reamers, taps, auger bits and twist drills
- The use of oil with sharpening stones enhance the sharpening action and minimize the clogging of the stone's surface
- Norton Sharpening Stones have been the world leader for over 150 years