Abrasive slips impart the finest, most uniform finish on curved knives and tools, gouges, bead planers and carbide-tipped tools.
- Extra fine grit soft Arkansas surfaces for fine edges and tight tolerances
- Round edge slips are ideal for precision sharpening and honing of bead planers, curved knives and tools, molders’ knives and wood gouges
- Extra fine is ideal for producing the fine edges used in finishing, such as plane blades, router blades, knives and for honing and polishing dies and molds
- The use of oil with sharpening stones enhance the sharpening action and minimize the clogging of the stone's surface
- Norton Sharpening Stones have been the world leader for over 150 years
- Restoring cutting edge on straight-edged tools such as knives, chisels, plane blades, or other tools