Abrasive slips impart the finest, most uniform finish on curved knives and tools, gouges, bead planers and carbide-tipped tools.
- Aluminum oxide abrasive produce a strong, keen, long-lasting edge and are the choice for the best blend of cut rate and finish
- Carving tool slips are ideal for sharpening, final finishing and maintaining the edge required on the special gouges, knives and deep grooved tools used in carving wood
- Fine if preferred for producing sharper than average edges on woodworking tools, gouges, reamers, taps, auger bits and twist drills
- The use of oil with sharpening stones enhance the sharpening action and minimize the clogging of the stone's surface
- Norton Sharpening Stones have been the world leader for over 150 years
- Restoring cutting edge on straight-edged tools such as knives, chisels, plane blades, or other tools