Abrasive slips impart the finest, most uniform finish on curved knives and tools, gouges, bead planers and carbide-tipped tools.
- Silicon carbide abrasive is very sharp and fast cutting and recommended for applications where speed of cut is more important than the fineness of the cutting edges
- Round edge slips are ideal for precision sharpening and honing of bead planers, curved knives and tools, molders’ knives and wood gouges
- Fine if preferred for producing sharper than average edges on woodworking tools, gouges, reamers, taps, auger bits and twist drills
- The use of oil with sharpening stones enhance the sharpening action and minimize the clogging of the stone's surface
- Norton Sharpening Stones have been the world leader for over 150 years
- Restoring cutting edge on straight-edged tools such as knives, chisels, plane blades, or other tools