Abrasive slips impart the finest, most uniform finish on curved knives and tools, gouges, bead planers and carbide-tipped tools.
- Hard translucent Arkansas natural stone has an ultra fine grit that produces the finest edge possible while maintaining tolerances unequalled by any other abrasive for sharpening
- Round edge slips are ideal for precision sharpening and honing of bead planers, curved knives and tools, molders knives and wood gouges
- Ultra fine grit is best for producing the keenest edge possible on precision tools and delicate instruments
- The use of oil with sharpening stones enhance the sharpening action and minimize the clogging of the stone's surface
- Norton Sharpening Stones have been the world leader for over 150 years
- Restoring cutting edge on straight-edged tools such as knives, chisels, plane blades, or other tools