Bondo Plastic Metal, 901, 5 oz, 6 per case
Bondo Plastic Metal is a do-it-yourself solution for easy and effective auto body repair. Fill and seal seams and cracks in metal and other surfaces right from the tube – no mixing required. Plastic Metal dries quickly and is easily sanded, filed, drilled and painted for smooth and seamless repairs. It is also ideal for filling small holes.
Bondo Plastic Metal lets users do it themselves for easy, cost-effective, shop quality auto body repair to metal and other surfaces. Use Plastic Metal for repairing automobile body panels, de-scuffing metal rims, filling holes drilled into metal frame or cabin components and more. Vinyl solution resin paste applies directly into cracks, seams and small holes directly from the tube, hardens in 2 to 3 hours and is easily sanded, drilled or filed, making for fast and efficient work times. Forms a strong, permanent bond with nearly any metal surface.
Product ID: Bondo 901 UPC: 00-076308-00901-4, 00076308009014 Stock ID: 60-4550-5672-5, 60455056725
- Seals and fills almost any metal surface for durability and longevity
- Hardens quickly for fast repairs
- Easy to file, sand, drill and paint when dry for consistent high-quality results
- Applies to metal surfaces right from the tube for simple auto body repair
- Durable, professional-quality repairs to cracks, seams and holes in metal without mixing