Norton 12 x 6 x 5 In. Feed Wheel Type 07 Recessed Two Sides 7-1/2 x 1-1/2 In., 80 Grit Aluminum Oxide 57A80-RR51
Centerless grinding is a production process that produces extremely close tolerances on metal cylindrical forms or parts. Centerless grinding is used on a wide variety of workpieces. The key components in the process are the grinding wheel, the work rest blade (used to support the work) and the regulating or feed wheel (the drive mechanism for the workpiece).
- Tough, durable aluminum oxide abrasive
- Smooth-running rubber bond system
- Durable, all-purpose feed (regulating/workpiece driving mechanism) wheel for centerless grinding applications
- With the centerless wheel, quickly impart a cylindrical shape with minimum geometry loss to part being ground
- Made in USA in ISO certified facility