Norton 12 x 8 x 5 In. Feed Wheel Type 07 Recessed Two Sides Recess A 7-1/2 x 2-1/2 In. B 7-1/2 x 1-1/2 In.80 Grit Aluminum Oxide 57A80-RP4
Centerless grinding is a production process that produces extremely close tolerances on metal cylindrical forms or parts. Centerless grinding is used on a wide variety of workpieces. The key components in the process are the grinding wheel, the work rest blade (used to support the work) and the regulating or -feed- wheel (the drive mechanism for the workpiece).
- Tough, durable aluminum oxide abrasive
- Durable (more durable than rubber bond) plastic bond system
- Strong, all-purpose feed (regulating/workpiece driving mechanism) wheel for centerless grinding applications
- With the centerless wheel, quickly impart a cylindrical shape with minimum geometry loss to part being ground
- Made in USA in ISO certified facility