Norton 14 x 8 x 5 In. Feed Wheel Type 07 Recessed Two Sides Recess A 8 x 2 In. B 8 x 1-1/2 In. 80 Grit Aluminum Oxide 57A80-RR51
Centerless grinding is a production process that produces extremely close tolerances on metal cylindrical forms or parts. Centerless grinding is used on a wide variety of workpieces. The key components in the process are the grinding wheel, the work rest blade (used to support the work) and the regulating or -feed- wheel (the drive mechanism for the workpiece).
- Tough, durable aluminum oxide abrasive
- Smooth-running rubber bond system
- Durable, all-purpose feed (regulating/workpiece driving mechanism) wheel for centerless grinding applications
- With the centerless wheel, quickly impart a cylindrical shape with minimum geometry loss to part being ground
- Made in USA in ISO certified facility