Centerless grinding is a production process that produces extremely close tolerances on metal cylindrical forms or parts. Centerless grinding is used on a wide variety of workpieces. The key components in the process are the grinding wheel, the work rest blade (used to support the work) and the regulating or feed wheel (the drive mechanism for the workpiece).
- Specially blended aluminum oxide abrasive
- Strong vitrified bond ensures cool cutting, consistent stock removing performance
- Good choice for broad range of parts are ground on one machine
- Ideal when initial price is a main purchasing consideration
- Made in USA in ISO certified facility