Centerless grinding is a production process that produces extremely close tolerances on metal cylindrical forms or parts. Centerless grinding is used on a wide variety of workpieces. The key components in the process are the grinding wheel, the work rest blade (used to support the work) and the regulating or feed wheel (the drive mechanism for the workpiece).
- Tough, durable aluminum oxide abrasive for heavy duty work
- Superior vitrified bond system for longer wheel life, excellent form holding
- High G-ratios (metal removed/wheel wear)
- Good choice for variety general purpose applications
- Made in USA in ISO certified facility