Conductive and Dissipative Foam
Black or Pink Conductive and Dissipative Foams in cushion grade, cushion grade static, and lead insertion grade.
- Conductive Foams are suitable for protection of static sensitive devices, assemblies, and cushion packaging.
- Non-contaminating, corrosion resistant, will not affect solderability.
- Dissipative Foams are a non-abrasive, closed-cell Polyethylene Foam Compounded for Permanent ESD Control Properties.
- A wide range of high-quality versatile foam products without creating and releasing CFC’s into the atmosphere.
- Available in a variety of sizes and thicknesses.