The Norton stationary saw reinforced cut-off wheel line consists of type 01 straight 10 In. - 24 In. wheels, designed to fit on fixed-base stationary saws that are free-standing or mounted on a workbench. The primary applications are cutting all metal (flat stock, bars, studs, pipes, tubes, angle iron, cable) and non-metallic parts.
- Patented NorZon (zirconia alumina) grain for up to 3X faster cutting versus aluminum oxide on all metal applications
- Highly advanced bond system to maximize ceramic/zirconia alumina grain providing up to 10X life versus aluminum oxide wheels stainless and high alloy steel
- Engineered for large cross-sections and/or hard-to-cut materials
- Reinforced for heavy duty cut-off applications and straight cuts
- Best product for lowest total abrasive cost
- Made in the USA