The Norton stationary saw reinforced cut-off wheel line consists of type 01 straight 10 In. - 24 In. wheels, designed to fit on fixed-base stationary saws that are free-standing or mounted on a workbench. The primary applications are cutting all metal (flat stock, bars, studs, pipes, tubes, angle iron, cable) and non-metallic parts.
- Premium aluminum oxide grain for excellent cutting on carbon steel
- Advanced formulation for free cutting; maximizes the performance of conventional aluminum oxide abrasive
- Engineered for large cross-sections and/or hard-to-cut materials
- Reinforced for heavy duty cut-off applications and straight cuts
- Better choice to provide blend of performance and price