The Norton non-reinforced metallurgical line of Type 01 straight cut-off wheels was developed specifically for sectioning of metal samples; burr-free cutting, minimal burn and distortion.
- Developed specifically for microscopic metal analysis for Burr-free cutting
- Designed to work on Buehler, LECO and Struers machinery
- Superior bond system for generating pure cuts while minimizing wheel wear and odor
- Used wet for minimal burn
- Non-reinforced cut-off wheels are used only on"fixed based" machines where the work is securely clamped and the wheel adequately guarded, and the design of the machine such that the wheel operates in a controlled cutting plane.