Norton high speed cut-off abrasive wheels provide the industry's leading performance in all high speed gas and electric-powered portable cut-off saws for asphalt, concrete, ductile and metal applications.
- A special blend of silicon carbide abrasive for cutting and aluminum oxide abrasive for life, designed to cut ductile and cast iron pipe, concrete-lined water pipes, sewer construction and heavy duty pvc
- Two full layers of reinforcing are offered for lower power machines, and light to medium applications where speed of cut is the primary selection criterion.
- The new patent pending Universal Arbor will allow a single blade to be run on saws with either 1" or 20mm arbors.
- High performance silicon carbide/aluminum oxide abrasive blend for faster cutting and longer life
- High quality bond specifications provide an extended life over other high speed abrasive blades.