Norton 14 X 3/16 X 1 In. Asphalt - Cold Pressed Walk-Behind Cut-Off Wheel Type 01 Straight 24 Grit Silicon Carbide
These powerful, self-propelled machines are designed to cut concrete slabs and asphalt and are normally fitted with diamond blades. For inexperienced operators or small jobs, the machines can accommodate low initial cost, conventional abrasives wheels.
- Sharp silicon carbide for penetration of hard concrete, cement and other masonry materials
- Cold pressed wheels for lower horse powered machine where free cutting is needed
- Heavy duty reinforcing for excellent durability in severe cutting applications
- Good choice for customers who are looking for the low initial price of an abrasive wheel instead of diamond for small jobs
- Drive pin holes to prevent slippage during cutting