A chop saw is a light, low horsepower portable machine. These machines can be easily moved, but the workpiece is carried to the machine. Chop saw cut-off wheels are designed specifically for this machine with finer grit, softer grades, and reinforcement layers that match the application.
- Quality aluminum oxide abrasive designed for cutting alloys, steels and ferrous metals
- Aluminum: specially formulated bond for aluminum and other soft, nonferrous metals; no wax or rubber fillers for free cutting; resist loading; No surface contamination
- Abrasive and bond combination designed for smooth clean cut on low HP machines
- Excellent blend of performance and low price
- Wheels should only be use on chop saw machines and should not go on portable cut-off machines