Norton high speed cut-off abrasive wheels provide the industry's leading performance in all high speed gas and electric-powered portable cut-off saws for asphalt, concrete, ductile and metal applications.
- Silicon carbide grain for cutting blocks, medium-hard building bricks, paving slabs, concrete roof files and other medium hard materials
- Two full layers of reinforcing are offered for lower power machines, and light to medium applications where speed of cut is the primary selection criterion.
- The new patent pending Universal Arbor will allow a single blade to be run on saws with either 1" or 20mm arbors.
- Good choice for small jobs and initial price buyers who want a alternative to diamond wheels
- High quality bond specifications provide an extended life over other high speed abrasive blades.