Norton foundry cut-off wheels are designed with abrasives, bonds and reinforcement types to provide the optimal performance on all high alloy steels, titanium, cast iron and carbon/low alloy steel. Premium grain and bond technology provide foundries the low total cost for their cut-off applications.
- Aluminum oxide abrasive for consistent performance and low price on carbon steel and cast iron
- High performance B97 bond for maximum performance in the most demanding applications
- Bond and reinforcement engineered to machine parameters and materials of the foundry market
- Optimal bond hardness where an excellent blend of cut rate and life is needed
- Good choice for low initial price