The Norton right angle cut-off wheel line consists of Type 01 straight and Type 27 depressed center cut-off wheels from 1-1/2 In. to 7 In. diameters. These wheels come in ultra thin .035 In. for quick burn/burr free cutting to .090 In. for more durable applications. All are reinforced for the demanding nature of cut-off with right angle grinders equipped with the propoer flanges.
- Aluminum oxide abrasive designed for cutting carbon steels
- Full fiberglass reinforcement for straight, stable cuts
- Ultra thin for fast, burr-free cutting, low kerf loss
- Good choice when low initial price is needed for small jobs or inexperienced operators
- Designed for quick cutting on right angle grinders with proper flanges
- Competitive initial price point for ideal for end user unable to ideal for end user unable to measure performance
- Good quality aluminum oxide grain for versatile