The Norton right angle cut-off wheel line consists of Type 01 straight and Type 27 depressed center cut-off wheels from 1-1/2 In. to 7 In. diameters. These wheels come in ultra thin .035 In. for quick burn/burr free cutting to .090 In. for more durable applications. All are reinforced for the demanding nature of cut-off with right angle grinders equipped with the propoer flanges.
- Latest generation NorZon (zirconia alumina) which outperforms competitive zirconia by 20%
- NorZon (zirconia alumina) outperforms aluminum oxide by up to 5X on difficult to cut metals
- High performance resin bond designed for free cut and long life
- Broad utility from light-to heavy-pressure applications, on a wide range of materials; Excellent performance-to-price ratio for lower total grinding costs
- Designed for quick cutting on right angle grinders with proper flanges