The Norton circular saw cut-off line consists of type 01 straight wheels, in 6-1/2 -8 in. diameters to find all standard size circular saw machines. Most include a 5/8" arbor with a diamond shape (DM) punch out adapter. These wheels come in ultra thin .035 in. for quick burn/burr free cutting to 1/8 in. for more durable applications. All are reinforced for the demanding nature of portable cut-off and are offered in Z/A and A/O abrasive for metal and S/C abrasive for masonry.
- A unique blend of premium NorZon (zirconia alumina) and aluminum oxide grain for 2X - 3X the life of aluminum oxide wheels.
- Up to 2X faster cutting versus aluminum oxide wheels
- All are supplied with full fiberglass reinforcing for use on portable cut-off machines
- DM(Diamond Mount)-5/8" center hole combination to fit all popular circular saws
- Best choice when lowest total cost is the key objective