Depressed center wheels may also be referred to as raised hub wheels or by their shape designation of -Type-, with Type 27 being the most popular. The depressed center design allows the flange/lock nut to recess within the wheel so that it can be used for various grinding and cutting applications. Depressed center wheels are designed to handle the most severe right angle grinding applications from heavy stock removal to rough blending. Proprietary mix of zirconia alumina and patented ceramic aluminum oxide with advanced bond system provides greater performance up to 10 times of aluminum oxide wheels. Fast Cut wheels offer the fastest cut rates to all other wheel types. Long life wheels provide added life compared to standard NorZon Plus wheels.
- NorZon Plus fast cut wheels are the best choice for steel, stainless steel, and exotic metals providing the highest cut rate of any wheels on the market
- Our highest content of patented Norton SG ceramic alumina grain in a free-cutting bond matrix allows this wheel to cut dramatically freer, initially, and maintain that same cut rate throughout the life of the wheel
- Ideal for stainless steel and carbon steel applications, efficiently grinds and cuts a variety of materials from alloys to gray iron
- Fastest metal removal rates with a high level of overall life for those who can measure performance
- 1/4 In. thick wheels give the best life for heavy stock removal
- Made in the USA