3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive 1838 Green Part B/A, 2 fl oz Kit, 6 per case
3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive 1838 is a rigid, two-part epoxy adhesive. 4:5 mix ratio, 60 minute work life and handling strength in approximately 8 hours. This kit contains 1.6 fl. oz. of part B and 2 fl. oz. of part A 3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive 1838 adhesive that cures at room temperature. Bonds metals, wood, reinforced plastics and masonry.
Formulated to Create Rigid Bonds for Reliable Adhesion
3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive 1838 is a controlled-flow product with high viscosity which allows for easy dispensing and ensures application is precise, accurate and reaches the desired results. Our Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive 1838 provides high shear strength to deliver better dead load holding. With a 4:5 mix ratio, we formulated this particular epoxy adhesive to cure at room temperature. Upon mixing, 3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive 1838 has a 60-minute work-life and reaches handling strength in approximately 8 hours and full cure in 7 days. The extended work-life provides extra time to adjust the application, position parts in order to meet the desired results.
Recommended Applications : Metal bonding, Metal to wood bonding
- Formulated to create rigid bonds for reliable adhesion
- Offers tough, strong bonds through high shear strength
- Presents high viscosity to deliver controlled flow and accurate application
- Extended work-life allows extra time for adjustment and positioning to achieve ideal results
- Suitable for a wide variety of metals, woods and some plastics
Product ID: Scotch-Weld 1838 UPC: 00-021200-20148-6, 00021200201486 Stock ID: 62-1838-0530-8, 62183805308