3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive DP100 Plus Clear, 48.5 ml, 12 per case, Applicator Needed
3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive DP100 Plus is a flexible, two-part epoxy. 1:1 mix ratio, 3-5 minute work life and handling strength in 20 minutes. 3M Scotch-Weld EPX Plus II applicator. 3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive DP100 Plus has low viscosity that allows for easy dispensing. Flexible bonds to a variety of materials such as, metals, glass, ceramics, wood and many plastics.
Provides Strong, Permanent Bond Even Under Vibration and Impact
There's no more versatile structural epoxy than 3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive DP100 Plus. It works on a variety of substrates including metals, ceramics and glass, wood, and many plastics. The low viscosity makes it easy to dispense and self-level; and an effective tool for filleting and potting. It features high shear strength and good peel and impact performance that, when combined with good flexibility, make it ideal for a variety of applications in the transportation, specialty vehicle, electrical, general industrial, sporting goods, construction, and consumer goods industries.
- Very flexible adhesive provides strong, permanent bond even under vibration and impact
- Fast 4 minute work life with handing strength in 20 minutes at room temperature
- Good high shear and peel strength
- Flexible when cured, making it a good choice for bonding dissimilar surfaces
- Glass to metal bonding
- Bonding jewelry or other items where appearance is critical
- Bonds many plastics
- General attachment applications in a variety of industries
- Replace 5 minute epoxy for improved performance
- Fast potting agent good for applications with thermal cycling
Product ID: Scotch-Weld DP100Plus UPC: 00-638060-08976-7, 00638060089767 Stock ID: 62-3272-1436-7, 62327214367