3M Filament Tape 8934 Clear, 9 mm x 55 m, 96 rolls per case
3M Filament Tape 8934 is a clear polypropylene backing reinforced with glass yarn filaments with a synthetic rubber resin adhesive. 3M Filament Tape 8934 provides 100 lbs./in. width tensile strength ideal for strapping, bundling and reinforcing applications.
Tartan Filament Tape 8934 is our general purpose clear fiberglass-reinforced tape with a synthetic rubber resin adhesive, ideal for light duty strapping, bundling and reinforcing. Our synthetic rubber resin adhesive provides good adhesion to most fiberboard surfaces, and a variety of plastics and metal surfaces.
High Strength at a Lower Cost
Holds well with minimum rub-down. The backing, filaments and adhesive combine to provide high tensile and shear strength compared to other general purpose tapes. It allows for printing and illustrations to be seen through the tape. This tape bonds well to many surfaces and holds under a wide range of application conditions with a minimum amount of tape, leading to lower cost for applications where high tensile strength is a main requirement.
- Light-duty high strength tape for utility bundling, reinforcing and pallet unitizing applications
- Synthetic rubber adhesive bonds easily to most fiberboard, plastics and metal surfaces
- Transparency provides clear visibility of box graphics, printing and illustrations
- Tape resists nicks, abrasions, moisture and scuffing
- Glass yarn filaments add strength for box closing, bundling and more
We offer 10% discount on Pallet Purchases. Call us for details.
- Box closing and reinforcing
- Sealing and palletizing
Product ID: 3M 8934 UPC: 00-021200-86517-6, 00021200865176 Stock ID: 70-0061-2000-3, 70006120003