Scotch® Clean Removal Strapping Tape 8899HP is a high-performance clean-removal tape with a tensilized polypropylene film backing and pressure-sensitive adhesive. The tape is designed to secure shelving, racks, doors, panels, cords and parts in place, from plant to install.
For Big Jobs
Strapping tapes are high strength, reliable and affordable solutions for product and package integrity. The tape is designed to secure shelving, racks, doors, panels, cords and parts in place, from plant to install. Available in multiple colors, Scotch Strapping Tape 8899HP features high tensile strength and the polypropylene backing provides proper stiffness for manual or semi-automatic dispensing. It offers abrasion, moisture, and scuff resistance to hold spacers, corner boards, power cords and other hard-to-manage parts firmly in place.
- Secure racks, doors, shelves and other components in appliances
- Electronics component assembly
- Utility strapping
- Mounting protective packaging materials
- Designed to hold shelving, racks, doors, panels, cords and other parts in place
- High strength film backing resists breaking, abrasion, moisture and scuffs and includes proper stiffness for manual or semi-automatic dispensing
- Proprietary 3M pressure-sensitive rubber adhesive is specifically formulated to adhere evenly and bond firmly to long lasting hold
- Removes cleanly and resists stains on common surfaces, such as painted metal, plastic and glass