Filtrete Allergen Defense Air Filter, 1000 MPR, 9810-4, 12 in x 12 in x 1 in (30,4 cm x 30,4 cm x 2,5 cm)
The Filtrete™ Allergen Defense Filter outperforms non-electrostatic pleated and washable 1-inch filters at capturing microscopic allergens like dust, smoke, and smog particles and large allergens like mold spores and pet dander.
Opt for a Filtrete™ Allergen Defense Air Filter to transform your central heating and cooling system into a whole-home air filtration operation. This no-nonsense filter helps capture varying sizes of particles, from the large (lint, pollen, dust and pet dander) to the microscopic (smoke and smog).
- 1000 MPR has a rating of MERV 11
- A dirty filter will slow down air flow and make the system work harder to keep you warm or cool--wasting energy. Sign-up for a filter change reminder program (www.filtrete.com/ChangeReminders) that works for you!
- ATTRACTS AND CAPTURES particles such as lint, pollen, dust, pet dander, smoke and smog
- CREATE A CHANGE COUNTDOWN in the Filtrete™ Smart app. Simply use the app to scan the barcode on your filter’s packaging, then choose 30, 60 or 90 days for your replacement countdown. When the lifespan is up, you’ll get a notification to change your filter
- DESIGNED WITH EXCLUSIVE Filtrete™ Brand 3-in-1 technology from 3M to trap unwanted air particles while letting cleaner air flow through
- FIND YOUR SIZE: MPR 1000, MPR 1200 and MPR 1550 available in 4 in., 4 in. slim fit and 5 in. thick air filters
- FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE of your heating & cooling system or HVAC system, change your home air filter at least every 90 days for 1 in. filters, and at least every 12 months for 4 in. and 5 in. filters
- FOR RESIDENTIAL use only
- OUTPERFORMS FIBERGLASS, WASHABLE AND NON-ELECTROSTATIC 3-month pleated 1 in. home air filters for your furnace, air conditioner or HVAC system
- The higher the MPR, the more microparticles--such as pollen, pet dander, smoke, bacteria and viruses--your filter will capture from the air passing through it