Filtrete Premium Allergen & Home Pollutants Air Filter, 2200 MPR, EA02-4, 20 in x 20 in x 1 in (50,8 cm x 50,8 cm x 2,5 cm)
The Filtrete™ Premium Allergen & Home Pollutants Filter outperforms all 1" filters. It attracts and captures microscopic particles like bacteria and particles that can carry viruses and large particles like mold spores and pollen. For residential use only.
Your home should be your sanctuary, starting with the air you breathe. Filtrete™ Premium Allergen & Home Pollutants Air Filters help capture unwanted particles from your household air, contributing to a cleaner, fresher home environment. By proactively capturing dust, bacteria, viruses and allergens, these high performance filters help improve your home’s air quality.
- 2200 MPR has a rating of MERV 13
- 69% SMALL PARTICLE CAPTURE, like bacteria and particles that carry viruses* (* % captured is based on ASHRAE 52.2 testing for 0.3 to 1 micron particles from the air passing through the filter, which relates to HVAC industry standard efficiency testing)
- A dirty filter will slow down air flow and make the system work harder to keep you warm or cool--wasting energy. Sign-up for a filter change reminder program (www.filtrete.com/ChangeReminders) that works for you!
- ATTRACTS AND CAPTURES microscopic particles such as smoke, cough and sneeze debris, bacteria and viruses--and large particles, including lint, household dust and pollen
- CERTIFIED as asthma & allergy friendly™* (*As outlined in report ASCR: 1246-01)
- CREATE A CHANGE COUNTDOWN in the Filtrete™ Smart app. Simply use the app to scan the barcode on your filter’s packaging, then choose 30, 60 or 90 days for your replacement countdown. When the lifespan is up, you’ll get a notification to change your filter
- DESIGNED WITH EXCLUSIVE Filtrete™ Brand 3-in-1 technology from 3M to trap unwanted air particles while letting cleaner air flow through
- FIND YOUR SIZE: MPR 1000, MPR 1200 and MPR 1550 available in 4 in., 4 in. slim fit and 5 in. thick air filters
- FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE of your heating & cooling system or HVAC system, change your home air filter at least every 90 days for 1in. filters, and at least every 12 months for 4 in. and 5 in. filters
- FOR RESIDENTIAL use only
- OUTPERFORMS FIBERGLASS, WASHABLE AND NON-ELECTROSTATIC 3-month pleated 1 in. home air filters for your furnace, air conditioner or HVAC system
- The higher the MPR, the more microparticles--such as pollen, pet dander, smoke, bacteria and viruses--your filter will capture from the air passing through it