Filtrete Ultra Allergen Reduction Deep Pleat Filter NDP03-5IN-2, 20 in x 25 in x 5 in (50.8 cm x 63.5 cm x 12.7 cm)
The Filtrete™ Ultra Allergen Reduction Deep Pleat filter attracts and captures microscopic particles like bacteria and particles that can carry viruses and large particles like mold spores and pollen. Lasts for up to 12 months. For residential use only. Actual filter depth is 4 9/10".
Your home should be your sanctuary, starting with the air you breathe. Filtrete™ Healthy Living Air Filters help capture unwanted particles from your household air, contributing to a cleaner, fresher home environment. By proactively capturing dust, bacteria, viruses and allergens, these high performance filters help improve your home’s air quality.
- 1550 MPR available in 4”, 4” slim fit and 5” air filters
- A dirty filter will slow down air flow and make the system work harder to keep you warm or cool--wasting energy. Sign-up for a filter change reminder program (www.filtrete.com/ChangeReminders) that works for you!
- Attracts and captures microscopic particles such as smoke, cough and sneeze debris, bacteria and viruses—and large particles, including lint, household dust and pollen
- CREATE A CHANGE COUNTDOWN in the Filtrete™ Smart app. Simply use the app to scan the barcode on your filter’s packaging, then choose 30, 60 or 90 days for your replacement countdown. When the lifespan is up, you’ll get a notification to change your filter
- Designed with exclusive Filtrete™ Brand 3-in-1 technology from 3M to trap unwanted air particles while letting cleaner air flow through
- FIND YOUR SIZE: MPR 1000, MPR 1200 and MPR 1550 available in 4 in., 4 in. slim fit and 5 in. thick air filters
- FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE of your heating & cooling system or HVAC system, change your home air filter at least every 90 days for 1in. filters, and at least every 12 months for 4in. and 5in. Filters
- FOR RESIDENTIAL use only
- Filtrete 1550 MPR (Microparticle Performance Rating) equates to MERV 12
- For maximum performance, change your home air filter at least every 90 days for 1” filters, and at least every 12 months for 4” and 5” filters.
- Outperforms fiberglass, washable and non-electrostatic 3-month pleated 1" home air filters for your furnace, air conditioner, or HVAC system
- Tip: The higher the MPR (Microparticle Performance Rating), the more particles the filter captures. Select 2500 or 2800 MPR to also capture ultrafine particles