When it comes to more demanding tasks, such as removal of coarse grit stock or deburring applications, the Merit High Performance AO coarse grit steel shank micro-mini flap wheels consistently deliver the aggressive performance and cut rate required where conventional flap wheels fail, due to the durable premium aluminum oxide blend. Longer-lasting heavy cotton/polyester blend flaps are ideal for conformability and provide superior wear resistance. The steel shank is an integral part of the wheel, which makes for chatter-free finishes and excellent balance as well as the ability to make quick changes on tools with a collet design.
- Long-lasting, premium aluminum oxide blend delivers a more aggressive performance and excellent cut rate vs conventional flap wheels
- Heavy cotton/polyester blended flaps provide extended durability, conformability, and superior wear resistance
- Designed with a steel shank as an integral part of the wheel for excellent balance, chatter-free finishes, and quick changes on tools that have a collet design
- Better choice for more demanding, coarse grit stock removal and deburring applications
- Coarse grit for removing flash, parting lines and heavy scratch patterns