Production Grade Hot Melt Carton Sealing Tape 7100 Clear, 48 mm x 100 m, 36 Per Case
Production grade polypropylene carton sealing tape, manufactured with “hot melt”, pressure sensitive adhesive, offering safe, secure holding power to a variety of corrugated and liner-board boxes.
Intertape Production Grade Hot Melt Carton Sealing Tape 7100 is ideal for manual or automatic box sealing, package repair, bundling, and packages exposed to normal shipping hazards and stress. 7100 Tape works well at room temperature and in cooler food packaging and processing applications. It is good for quiet release and easy unwind, is well suited for automatic case sealing machines. Production grade BOPP (biaxially-oriented polypropylene) carton sealing tape manufactured by Intertape Hot Melt adhesive provides a consistent and effective closure to a variety of medium weight corrugated and linerboard boxes.
- Complies with the Federal Food & Drug and Cosmetic Act
- Ideal for manual or automatic box sealing, package repair and bundling
- Works well at room temperature and in cooler food packaging and processing applications
- Quiet release and easy unwind
- Provides a consistent and effective closure to a variety of medium weight corrugated and linerboard boxes
Complies with the Federal Food & Drug and Cosmetic Act, CFR Title 21, Subpart B, Par. 175, 105, which covers the use of pressure sensitive adhesives and tapes for indirect contact food packaging, such as for box sealing.
Elongation (%) : 90 to 100
Adhesion (oz/in) : 32
Tensile (lb/in) : 28
Adhesive Type : Synthetic Rubber / Resin
Vendor Resource Number : F4085-05
Width : 48 Millimeter
Length : 100 Meter
Pallet Qty : 60 Cases