Random Semi Automatic Case Sealer, Side Belt Drive, RSA 2024-SB, 2 Inches
The RSA 2024-SB’s side belts capture the case between two moving belts allowing a wider range of cases to be processed. It is especially ideal for processing narrow cases. When processing flexibility is required, the RSA 2024-SB can process cases in four different modes to maximize throughput speed:
- Random with head up home position
- Random with head down home position
- Uniform operation
- Bottom only processing
- This side belt drive random case sealer processes a wide range of cases. Interpack’s digital pneumatic system retains the upper head after each case to improve throughput speed. A pneumatic infeed gate assures proper case position during processing and reduces jams
- Side Belt Drive Is Preferred For Narrow Cases Or Where Random Top Squeezers Are Necessary To Compress The Top Major Flaps
- 2 Modes Of Operation
- Upper Head Retained Random Mode
- Bottom Only Seal Mode
- Pneumatic Infeed Gate To Position Case For Proper Processing
- Offset Tape Heads Will Process Cases As Low As 2” Tall
- 1/3 HP Gearmotors Processes Heavier Cases
- Self Tensioning / Self Tracking Belt Drive
Lead Time (Days) : 10
Min Case (LxWxH) : 6 x 4 x 3 1/2"
Max Case (LxWxH) : Inf. x 20 x 24"
Case Weight (lbs) : 0-85
Belt Speed (FT/Min) : 82
Electric : 110v., 1ph., 60hz., 6A., (2x1\3HP)
Conveyor Height : 24"-30"
Machine Dimensions (LxWxH) : 44 1/2" x 47 1/2" x 73"
Tape Width : 36-48 mm (11/2"-2")
Weight lbs : 365 lbs