Non-woven hand pads are made of a nylon web impregnated with abrasive grain and resin bond. The are designed for applications ranging from heavy-duty cleaning to polishing. They are an excellent replacement for steel wool.
- Very fine silicon carbide provides light cleaning, deburring and finishing
- Mild abrasive action without changing the workpiece dimension
- Replaces 00/very fine steel wool
- Flexible; conforms to work surface
- Non-rusting; no workpiece contamination
- Resilient construction; solvent resistant; waterproof